Saturday, September 01, 2007

Awesome ~*Jake*~ up-date







Hi Donna!

Our little man is doing AWESOME!

We decided to name him Jake, and he has settled in beautifully. Believe it or not, but he is already over 12 pounds!!! He is just the most adorable little guy, and we couldn't be happier. I do have a bunch of pictures at home that I will send to you this weekend. If you remember, my parents (Judy and Larry Sacher) have Schmuele, who was one of the pups from Spencer and Sophie a few years ago. Rob and I brought Jake with us on the plane last month when we flew to Marco Island to visit my parents. So we have pictures of Jake and Schmuele together.... As my brother says, they are "brothers from another mother." Jake, by the way, was a champ on the airplane! We had one of the soft carriers, and he just laid in it and slept under the seat the entire time.

He is so well-behaved, and he has trained very quickly too. Our vet says he is super healthy, and he will be neutered on 9/14.

I'll send you some pictures of Jake by himself, as well as some with Schmuele this weekend.

I hope all is well with you and your family, as well as with the pups, horse, rabbit and your other "extended" family members :)

Thanks!!!
Michelle, Rob and Jake :)