Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Outstanding ~*Oscar*~ Up-Date

Hi Donna,
I was just thinking of contacting you as "Oscar" just had his "big boy surgery" on Monday. He is 8lbs and 15 oz and sooooo adorable!!! He did wonderful at the vet and is being his usual loving self at home. So far he has mastered the stairs going in and out of the house, can usually get himself up on the couch and is getting very good about going to the door and asking to go out. We are getting fairly good at grooming him ourselves and he is so patient with us! He LOVES to go in the car. Our trip up from Florida was amazing. He curled up in my lap or on the floor between my feet for most of the ride. He makes friends wherever he goes. He is the most socialized pup I've ever had!!
He and Rory (our Toy Fox Terrier) became fast friends and they play really well together, and the cats are happy for that as well.
I'm at work, but this weekend I will see if I can attach some pics and send them.
take care,
Diana