Saturday, September 01, 2007

Marvelous ~*Muffin*~ Up-date

Muffin is doing super. She loves carrots and has one everyday. Muffin and Jasmine (cat) are buddies. They chase each other, wrestle each other and sometimes sleep near each other. Muffin has discovered that the Flowmate pet waterer has a current. She has been trying to catch it! Of course, the floor becomes very wet. She loves to romp outside and tries to catch the lighting bugs. Everything is a new adventure to her. She is very smart and picks up on commands, etc very rapidly.

She is very spontaneous when she greets people. She just loves everyone. She is precious and such a gift in my life.

Muffin started puppy obedience class this week. She was the best behaved puppy there. I kept patting and reassuring her and she just sat taking in all the activity. Granted all the other dogs were BIG. Actually she was the smallest one there. If I had known that ahead of time, I would have waited for another class.

PS. She has had 2 time outs in the bathroom when she would not settle down (this is her Wild Child). Only a few minutes of quiet time and she is calm.

As for pictures, this is a real challenge. It is hard to find the right light and background. I'm getting better and will send you one when my son downloads them for me.

She has been to the vets 3 times for shots. She is very good for the vet.

She does sleep in a cage at night. Muffin will rearrange all her blankets, mats etc the next morning. She carries them to the hallway between the kitchen and sunroom. It's her nest. At night we sit down together. She falls asleep on or beside me. AFter about an hour, I carry her to bed.