Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Best Buddy ~*Bear Sheldon*~ Up-Date







Hi Donna,
Just wanted to let you know that bear was neutered last week. I will send you a copy of the paperwork in the next few days. Poor pup still had one undescended testicle which had to be removed. He has really been under the weather. He is finally moving around better, but he still spends most of the day sleeping. I'm hoping he'll be back to normal soon-I miss my exercise buddy.
He truly is the sweetest doggy. Everyone at the vet's just loves him (and he them). All of our neighbors have missed seeing him out and about. He has a regular group of people and puppy friends he likes to visit with each day on our walks. I've included a few pictures. He's my only kiddo that likes to help with the laundry. I just can't imagine life without him. Thanks for everything.
Hope you and your family are doing well.
The Sheldons