Sunday, September 09, 2007

Lovely ~*Lily*~ Up-Date





Hi Donna and Family,

I realized that it has been awhile since I sent you some updated pictures of Lily (Jezabelle and Spencer's litter from April 2006). She is absolutely wonderful and we are all crazy about her. She is definitely the queen of the household! She is also, by far, the smartest dog I've ever had. This is sometimes good and sometimes bad (when she's obedient, it's great, when she's outsmarting me, it's not so great)! Both my parents and Sam's parents love her to bits, and she's even converted several people who had once said "I'll never get a dog" or "I'll never get another dog." I'm sending along two pictures that I took this afternoon. She's just about ready for a haircut, but her coat is still soft. This first picture is of Lily looking out her favorite window -- she's a great "neighborhood watch"! Usually she steals Sam's chair to look out this window, but sometimes she just stands up and I think that's even more cute. The second picture is of Lily with cow, one of her favorite stuffed toys (of course, she's had it for about six months, and about a minute after I took this picture, she started pulling stuffing out of his head). Thanks again for a great addition to our family!! (If I have my way, we'll be contacting you in a few months for a second one!)

Best wishes to you and all of the other (many) members of your household,

Erica