Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Fabulous ~*Bear*~ Up-Date

Hi Donna,
Just wanted to up date you on Bear. He is fabulous!!!! I , the whole family is crazy about him. He is doing super in puppy class. One woman said she envied me with how calm and well behaved he is. He learns so quick! and seems to love to learn new things. We have two more weeks in this class and then I will sign up for the next step. My husband is so smittend by him he never wants to go anywhere that he cannot go! He is going to get a shorter haircut next week as I am having trouble gettin the mats out of his leg area. I think I was so afraid of hurting him with the dew claws that it got ahead of me cause the rest of him looks great. I was so sorry to hear of the lost of Bridget by that woman, I cried as I was reading the letter. Your answer was so right accidents happen but I feel so bad as the short time we have had Bear I would feel so lost without him. I do have pictures on Bear on my granddaughters camera and have been trying to get her to download them to you , He is so sweet! I have babbled on too long but I wanted you to know what a great breed I think you raise!
Will write again soon
Jane