Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The A+ ~*Miles*~ Up-Date

Donna,

I want to let you know that Miles was neutered this past Monday, September 17, 2007. He did great. I was surprised how much in pain he seemed to be when I picked him up. But, by the next morning he was no longer moaning and was walking around. His appetite was back on Wednesday. That was the day I removed the "cone" collar. He didn't bother his incision at all. The vet said it may be 7 - 10 days for his recovery, but for him it was 3 days.

My son and I are in dog training classes with him. We are doing great. Had somewhat of a set back due to his surgery, but we'll catch up to the rest of them this week. Miles loves other dogs. In training he gets very distracted by the other dogs, but nonetheless...he's an A+ student at home with little distractions. I'm sure we can overcome this with time and practice.

Thanks again...I keep looking at the website for new schnoodles to recommend to my friends and those that I know are interested in adopting one.

Dawn