Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Look At Adorable ~*Bear*~ Up-Date


Hi Donna,

I finally got some pictures of bear onto the computer. I took him to the groomers and have some nice before and after pictures. I also have a picture of when we first got him to show how he has grown. He graduated from his first puppy class thursday and will be enrolled in manners class coming up shortly. He is quite the smart dog. Already he can sit and lay down via hand cues only. He also will touch anything you want simply by pointing or holding out your hand and saying touch. He goes up to it and touches with his nose. He is walking great on the leash. In the mornings on weekdays he also knows where my granddaughter sleeps and is for when I tell him to "Go get Sammi up" he runs straight to her door and waits to be let in. Once in he jumps onto the bed and depending on how tired he is or not will either wake her up or curl up next to her. We will keep in touch.

Have a good day.
Jane