Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas ~*Cooper*~








Hi Donna.



Merry Christmas! I’m sorry it’s been so long since I sent you an update on Cooper. I was reading the blog today and it was so nice to hear about the other pups. Are Baylee and Copper brother and sister? She’s adorable!! Cooper is doing very well. As you can see from the pictures, he’s getting very big. He was 17 ½ lbs. at his four month visit. He’s had all of his shots now, and is scheduled for his surgery in early Feb. I’ll be sure to send you the documents when I have them. Cooper is a perfect fit with our family. He’s into everything and has tons of energy. He’s doing very well with the house training and listens to the “sit” command every time. I do have to add some new commands to the list. I’m just very busy trying to get my children to listen to me, LOL! The only thing we’re looking forward to is his baby teeth falling out. He chews everything in sight..including us! Once that stops he’ll have the run of the house. I just can’t say enough about how happy we are with him. I must tell him I love him 50 times a day! He’s so friendly and loves to say hello to people. We have a fenced in yard, but we walk him as often as possible b/c he loves it so much. We run him on the beach when we can. The last time we were there he followed some bigger dogs into the water. He’s always making us laugh! Thanks again for providing us with such a great puppy!

Allison Kramer