Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~*Buster*~ The Wonderful Dog Up-Date

Dear Donna,

I just wanted to give you a quick update on Buster. He's doing really well. He's gotten all of his shots now and I would be happy to email evidence of this to you if you require it.

He's a wonderful dog. He's very good and potty training has been going really well. I work out of my home so I'm able to get him out every two hours or so. Other times he's in the crate. Eric comes home from school at 3 and then Buster pretty much has run of the house so his crate time is very minimal. Buster is a very social dog and loves everyone he meets. He's a riot!

I've discussed neutering with the vet and he advised same at 6 months, which would be mid-January. I will set up the appointment at the end of this year and keep you posted. I will send you whatever papers the vet gives me in January.

I'll post pictures when I can. Thanks again for such a wonderful dog.

The Tonyes Family