Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~*Margot*~ Pretty In Bows Up-Date


Hello to the Davis Family!

I’m so sorry to take two years to reply! We have had some major things going on in our lives and I have been terrible at communicating with everyone.
Anyway, I am attaching a very recent photo of Margot – She had just got back from a visit to the groomer (one of her favorite places) and that is why she is all dressed up with a bow and a bandana. She is such a happy dog and the light of my life. She loves my son’s dog the Springer Spaniel who lives with us, and her favorite toys are her squeaky rabbit and her ball. We have a lot of snow here at the moment and she wants to play in it so much, but after a few minutes outside she turns into a snowball and needs rescuing!

We wish you all a Wonderful Holiday and we send our Very Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year,

The Stevens Family and Margot