Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holiday's ~*Lucky*~


Good Afternoon Donna,

I hope this email finds you and your family well! Lucky (Deliliah 11/1/07) had a great first Christmas with us! I sent you a photo from my iphone as it was the best we have from Christmas. He is the best puppy we could have asked for! He sleeps with my husband and I every night and does wonderfully in his crate during the times we are out of the house. He has made the long trip to Kentucky with 3 times now (soon to be 4 on Sunday) and is a pro at it. My husband and I are thinking of adding to the mix in the summer. Any chance of Deliliah having any litters in the spring. Well for now Lucky is our little dream and we could not be more proud of him. Take care and we will send more updated pictures soon!

Thanks,

Diana, Tim, Hope, Jake, and Lucky Greenier