Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happy Holidays ~*Sully*~


Hello Donna and the entire Davis Family!

I've attached the latest photo of Sully and Matty in front of our fireplace the other day. Notice how still Sully is sitting.....Matty's holding a piece of cheese!!!

As I've said before, Sully is the perfect pooch for us. He has such a personality. He understands so much and is so much fun to be around. As I'm writing this, he is attacking my mom's sneaks...while she's in them might I add!! He can undo a double knot and take apart any Velcro shoe he finds!!! He tells us when he is hungry and will point to the cabinet where his food is. He'll also tell us when he wants to go to sleep for the night. We all love him so much and can't believe we've had him for over a year already.

Thank you so much for giving us the best family member we could have ever asked for.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy 2007.

Love,
Suzanne, Steve, Matty & Sully Berry