Saturday, December 02, 2006

Cuddly ~*Cody*~ Up-date




Hi Donna
I wanted to give you an update on Cody (A Jaz Pup). I can't believe he's a year old already. Cody is doing great. He has so much energy, we are having a lot of fun with him.
He also is very affectionate and loves to cuddle with anyone who will let him.
He is so smart. He has probably about 10 toys that he knows by name and will retrieve when asked. People are amazed by this. He is stubborn about behaving at times though. But that is probably my fault….I need to work with him on that. As you can see from the pictures I’m sending along that he has stayed small (as you predicted) probably under 10 pounds. He will be going to the vet this month so I will find out for sure.
I have been checking your website and have seen all the new puppies. They are adorable. Sometimes I think we should get a playmate for Cody but we just had twin grandsons born back in October so I know I will be busy enjoying them as well. Maybe someday.
I hope you all have a safe, peaceful holiday.

Iris Guzik