Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ruby Up-Date



Dear Donna,

I am sooo sorry to respond that late.

First I would like to wish you all the best in 2006 (better late than never).

Second, Ruby is a gift from heaven. She adjusted so well and so am I. You were absolutely right to match us. Both of us have soooo much energy. Ruby was spayed in late December and microchiped, we completed a puppy training, she also completed a another class. She loves adults (not children as you correctly predicted). My children are all grown up so the match is perfect. My husband adores her and my daughter (23) complains that she was replaced by Ruby as being his little girl. Whoever sees Ruby, everyone falls in love with her instantly. I am a truly lucky person to have her.

Thirdly, Ruby is the smatest dog I have ever seen. Only once you tell her what to do, and she does it. Training is very easy. She is growing up to a nice lady with her own special personality. Sometimes (very seldom) she is angry and runs like a manic around the apartment. I cannot do anything else but laugh. She brings out the best of me and of everyone around her. Her eyes just kill us.

Thank you for her. I am now thinking of getting another one schnoodle to keep her company and make my life even richer (I do not know if that is possible). I do not dare to visit your web site as I would immediately want them all. Tell me when it is the best time to get another wonderful schnoodle. Most probably you have long waiting list.

Again sorry for delayed news. I am enclosing pictures of her.

Best regards,
Irena