Thursday, January 26, 2006

~* Jake *~ Up-date

Donna~ Sorry I haven't been in touch, busy with the holidays. Wanted to let you know that Jake (A Sophie Pup) got neutered on 1/23/06. Please let me know if you need something from the vet confirming this. He is doing wonderful, surgery didn't stop his spunk. He has the most amazing personality, we all love him. He was already 14 pounds three weeks ago, I sorry I haven't sent pictures but I don't have a digital camera. I'm hoping that we can send you something soon because the girls got digital cameras and they actually know how to use them, I confess I don't. That's about it for now, talk with you soon.
Joanne McPherson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* A Note To All Puppy Families:
Yes, When you get a free minute please send us a copy of the spay/neutered form that shows the surgery has been completed that you get from your vet - Thank you : )