Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Mister Perfect ~*Pascha*~


Donna,
I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas and New Year! I am sorry that it took so long for me to respond, but I wanted to send a picture of Pascha (A Gidget Pup) and it is tough to get him to stay in one place for very long! It's hard to believe that he is almost 2 years old. We love him so much, he is so cute and loving. This year, my daughter went away to college so he had been great company for me. She misses him a lot and has two pictures in her dorm room that get a lot of comments from everyone who sees them. They all think he is absolutely adorable, as we do.
As you can see from the picture, Pascha loves the snow. He runs and digs in it; he actually dug up his toy which had been buried under the last snowfall. He loves his new toys that he got for Christmas, including ones from his friends, Trudy, Marley, and Jackson.
I enjoy checking your website and looking at all the new puppies, all of them are so cute.
Hope that you and your family are well and enjoying 2006

**********************************************************************
Donna,
I forgot to mention that Pascha has gotten quite big with long legs - he is a little over 20 pounds and about 17 inches high (another tough thing to do is measure him, he tries to eat the measuring tape). Lauren and I laugh because he was the smallest of the litter on the request page. I wonder if his siblings are bigger than that. He trains very easily too as long as there are treats involved!
Take care,
Karen Bonadies