Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Holidays ~* Schmuele *~




Dear Donna
Happy Holidays to you and your family!! We survived Wilma with minimal damage - our lanai screen cage was totally destroyed.Schmuele wanted to let you know how happy he is here - so here goes
It's hard to believe that I'm 1 yr and 9 mos old and weigh 16 lbs. I love when my sister, brother and brother-in-law come to visit - they live far away .

Mom likes to dress me up so my dad and brother wore the same shirt as me.
I have a friend down the street that I love to visit. Mom cane always find me there. I have lots of aunts and uncles who always want me to spend the night with them - They babysit for me when mom and dad go away. I have also learned to swim in our pool- As long as mom or dad are with me I'll go in. My favorite game is bringing mom and dad one of my babies - for some reason they keep throwing it and I have to keep bringing it back to them -Thanks for finding me such a great home - Wonder what they got me for Christmas??
Love
Schmuele
(A Sophie Pup)