Friday, December 16, 2005

~* Cody *~ (New Puppy) Up-date

Hi Donna,
I'm sorry I haven't emailed you sooner but right after we picked up the puppy, my husband had to leave on a business trip to NY; so without any help at home, between work & taking care of the little guy, I've been pretty busy and haven't gotten on the computer.
We named him "Cody" and he is so loving and fun.
Our trip back went well . He did cry for a while but finally settled down and fell asleep.
The training is going well, he hasn't messed in his crate at all and has had accidents in the house but that's to be expected.
At first he didn't like the snow at all...he didn't even want to put his feet down on it...but he's fine with it now and likes to eat it.
Everyday he's getting more & more comfortable in his new home.
I just love him....can't wait for my husband John to get home to enjoy him and my daughter will be home tomorrow from college and she can't wait to see him.
I think he is the perfect fit for us. Thanks for choosing us as his new family.
I hope your husband and son had a safe trip back. Tom was very helpful answering questions I had. I can tell you all have love and concern for all your puppies.
I will send pictures of Cody soon.
I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Thanks again.
Iris Guzik