Saturday, March 29, 2008

Silly ~*Sully*~ Berry



Hi Donna,
I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Sully is doing fantastic! He's leveled out at 21 pounds and is healthy as horse. I've attached a picture of one of his favorite "look-out" spots. Every afternoon when I am helping Matthew with his homework, Sully gets up onto the back of the couch and watches everything going on through the living room window. It never ceases to amaze us how smart he is. He knows names of family members and will do every command we give him. It's like having another child in the house. He also has no problem whatsoever telling us what he wants from going outside to getting his food to being rocked. Yes, I said rocked! We still have the glider rocker from when Matthew was a baby and he will go to my mom, swat her in the leg and have her pick him up so that he can be rocked. He prefers to be belly up!!!!! He still loves to sleep under the covers at night. We call him our little cave dweller. Even though he's the family dog, he is so attached to me. Wherever I go in the house, he follows me. When he's tired, he'll curl up in my lap and get his rest. If I lay down after Matty goes to school, he'll curl up right under my chin in a little ball. His latest bit of mayhem is kicking Steve off the bed at night while we watch t.v. If Steve gets up to get something, Sully won't let him back on the bed and will "attack" him until he thinks Steve has earned his right to get back onto the bed. It's hysterical to watch. It's like a mini schnoodle zoom on our bed. The noises that come out of him are truly funny.

Good luck with the upcoming litters and have a wonderful springtime.

Take care,
Suzanne Berry