Friday, March 28, 2008

~*Molly*~ & ~*Sophie*~ At Their New Home : )







Hi Donna,

Just left Tom and Kristopher a couple of hours ago. They are so nice and so were so helpful. Molly and Sophie -- OH MY ! What can I say! They are absoultely beautiful what loves they are! I didn't want to put them down to sleep. They are sleeping now in the cage we got for them. Molly started sleeping in the living room , putting her head on Sophie's back. I am so happy we got the two, so they can hang out together. We have taken so many pictures already. Molly is so calm and just goes with the flow, Sophie is a little more hesitatnt and has cried a little more . Molly actually hasn't cried hardly at all. They are simply beautiful and you send them to their new home so equipped. I put one of the blankets in with them that you sent home. Molly has her head on it. I will send a reference and some pics to you in a day or two so you can post it if you would like. Any family who gets a puppy from you and your family and gets to know you is truly blessed. It has been over 5 months
but they are so worth the wait!!

I did start this and then thought I would just call instead, but when I did not get you on the phone I thought I would finish this for now because I just had to tell
you thanks for the wonderful experience of adopting from your Spencer and Ivory. They do good work.
Running out to a nearby store, while they are sleeping to get them some string beans. They ate some carrots

I look forward to hearing from you and I will be in touch.

I told Tom he had to save some chocolate for you, the cookies I made for their trip, I can make no promisses, you might not see them.

Take care,
Dee :) :) :) :) :)
*************************************************************
Sophie and Molly are great, oh my goodness, it is hard not to squeeze them so hard you could hurt them. I have to stop and remember they are not stuffed, they look it. They are so perfect they don't look real That saying "love you to death" I think I know >how that came about. They have so much fun together and are fun to watch. They chase after each other , Sophie does most of the chasing, I see what you mean. She has FOUND herself, especially where Molly is concerned, she chases after Molly and wants what Molly has all the time. Typical sisters!! >You did not say in your paperwork they sleep through the night! Can you believe it!?- So far anyway. >They went to the vet Tuesday for heart worm pills and some other shots. Bob wanted to take them by himself, he always took>Sara so he made the appt during the morning when I was at work. He wanted to show the "girls" off all by himself. Proud Dad. He wanted all of the attention, but the office staff turned all the attention to the "girls" :) They were our vet's first schnoodle patients.>They were the talk of the office. All of the tech's and doctors came out to see them , they could not believe with their>different coloring and hair texture that they came from the same litter. They checked out great, as we knew they would>>This weekend we will send you some pics and I will send my reference about how fantastic you all are at Town and Country >Schnoodles, not to mention the wonderful, beautiful pups you have.>>We have taken so many pictures of them,this weekend we will plan to take some using our tripod so that maybe we can prop them up together and send you one of the two of them together.>>I am glad you enjoyed the goodies we sent and tell Tom and Kristopher I am impressed that they did in fact leave some >cookies and candy for you and your daughter. The jury was oout on whether the cookies and candy would make it through>the long trip to Florida. I don't know that I would have been as disciplined. Now the "bones" --I was sure Ivory and Spencer >WOULD get their paws on them. I actually tried one- YES! I did, I figured it was all people food ingredients- why not?>No sugar , so not sweet, so not fattening, so I am NOT interested , and naturally I passed on having anymore.>>Well take care Donna, Hi to all and I will write this weekend and hopefully send a pic of them together.>Have a great day!>Dee :)