Friday, March 28, 2008

The Loving ~*Lucky*~ Up-Date

Donna,
I hope this e-mail finds you well. I just wanted to update you on Lucky, who will be 16 weeks this Thursday. He has been a wonderful addition to our family. We made our trip to Kentucky last month and he did unbelievably in the car. The only time he was awake was to eat or use the restroom. Sixteen hours in a car and absolutely perfect! He goes with me to get the kids from school everyday and LOVES all the attention. Everyone has to comment on his green eyes and brown nose. Other than an occasional accident, the potty training is going great. Thank you again for taking such good care in your breeding. He is one of the most loving, affectionate, calm (yes I said calm) puppies I have ever seen!

Sincerely,
The Greenier's


PS- Pictures are soon to come!