Monday, December 10, 2007

Look Who Turned Two ~*Eli*~











Hi Donna!




I am so sorry it's been such a long time since I've contacted you. Hope you and your family are enjoying the Holiday Season :) Eli and I are doing just great. The weather has turned to snow and he still isn't very happy about the cold! In about another month he will be running and jumping into the snow as if he loved it.Yesterday was Eli's 2nd birthday!!! He really is the light of my life :) It's hard to believe he's 2. We may consider adding a little brother or sister to our family sometime in the mid spring. I just started thinking about it again.Do you still breed Cookie? I haven't seen any litters listed for her, but she sure is cute.I would probably be looking for one of the smaller girls, Cookie or Jezabelle. I know Zoe and Delilha both just had litters.Keep us in mind for the future :)Eli and I wish you and your family a very happy Holiday!!!




Take Care,




Renée & Eli