Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"What a handsome Man" ~*Bandit*~ Up-Date




Hi Donna,


As you can tell Im not to good at this. Just wanted you to see Banditat 3 years old. I cant belive we have him 3 years. As you know I think he is the best a smartest dog alive He is so smart he scares me sometimes ,he knows what I want him to do before I tell him. He just has his bath and haircut which I do because I started it when he was so little and he lets me do it all even cut his nails that was the hardest to master but we got there. I just wanted to let all your new owners of shnoodles the bath him with NEEM Oil shampoo I get it at the health food store also the conditioner,and I never have had to put flea stuff they sell at the vets. I dont believe in it. I dont put it on my lawn so why would I put it on my pet.Only one thing I cannot break him of,and that is off leach he is one of those dogs that will run forever. But I do take him to doggy parks that are fence in and he can run till he exhausted ,and believe me he does.So thats my story on the wonderful Bandit who is the joy of our live. All the new Puppys are wonderful. Irealy wanted another one But with Don sick I would not have the time to do the things I did with Bandit. Thank you again for the wonderful job you do with your breeding you are one of a kind. To bad there isnt more like you when it come to breeding Dogs. Thank you again


Fondly Julia Don and Bandit