Saturday, February 24, 2007

The terrific ~*Tiki*~ Up-Date












Hi Donna,

We just wanted to give you an update on Tiki. He is doing so well. He is sleeping through the night in his crate, he knows his name and he usually comes when he is called. The kids keep saying how smart he is, which I agree. He hasn’t had an accident in the house in 3 days. I got him a little fleece jacket to wear outside because it has gotten really cold. I’m sending you some pictures. Chomper and Tiki are getting close already. I know I made the right decision with him, he is a wonderful, intelligent puppy. My husband is crazy about him too. Could you give me Tike’s birth date please, we do doggie birthday parties too. Thank you for letting us have Tiki, he has brought a lot of joy to us already.

Thank you,
Deborah Isidro