Monday, March 27, 2006

Some Up-Dates about the handsome ~*Eli*~



Hi Donna,
Just touching base with you on Eli (A Zoe Pup). He is doing pretty well, although still adjusting to the cold weather!

I am back to work now, so it's been another adjustment for him getting used to me not being
here all day. I think he is doing alright. I have a friend that checks in with him mid way through the day when I work. Today Eli has learned to climb the stairs!!! It is so funny to watch him. He
is really brave going up, but not so much coming down. I end up picking him up and carrying him down the steps. We have a Vet appointment scheduled for Monday. That will be our first

checkup.
All in all he is a great little guy and I love him to pieces!
I gave your name/email to a friend of mine in Syracuse who may be
filling out an application for a future puppy with you! Hope you and
your family are doing well. I will keep you posted on Eli :)
Take Care,
Renee' Hatfield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Donna,
Here are a couple of great pic's of Eli (A Zoe Pup). He is doing really well.
We went to the Vet on Monday. He had his Rabies/Parvo shot and his
distemperment shot. He did not like that very much needless to say.
The Vet also said his anal glands were full, which is why he was
dragging his bum on the floor. He said it was normal and just to
monitor his behavior. Other than that, he got a good bill of
health . He weighed in at 6 lbs. 9 oz. We are having lots of fun,
he really is such a good boy :) I'll keep you posted.
Take Care,
Renee' Hatfield