Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 1st. Birthday ~*Casey*~!!!!!!!







Dear Donna,
One year ago this week, Tom & Kris brought Casey to me. Your car was in the shop, so you rented one so I would not be disappointed! Casey is the joy of my life. He is loved by all - humans & animals alike. Casey is healthy, happy, and loves having his nanny (Alma) here to entertain him while I am working (I work at home). You started him off in life so wonderfully, I can never thank you enough.I am attaching 3 photos. One is with his giraffe, Lily. As you can see, he likes to lie across her. He also likes to pull her head down by her ear when he is rambunctuous, sit on her back and be pulled around, and eat his larger pieces of dry food off her back legs. I bought Lily for my friend's daughter (in another picture), but had to get another for her when Casey fell in love with Lily. He loves his smaller stuffed animals - I was surprised he "took" to her. One of the photos is at his 1st birthday party in April, and he is posed with my friend's daughter in his favorite position in the other.Casey and I are working on a 1st year surprise for you, which should be coming next week.Not a day goes by that I do not think of you. I hope you and your family are well. Please write and let me know how all of you are doing....
Love from us,
Patty & Casey