Monday, June 12, 2006

~Mookie~ joins the Kraus Family


Hi Donna,
We arrived home safely with the puppies. Both Mookie (A Jezabelle Pup) and Davey slept on the ride home. When we got home, Emmitt (A Jezabelle Pup) and Mookie got aquainted.
Emmitt sniffed Mookie curiously. He's still a little unsure of him, but
he's warming up nicely. Mookie toured the house and backyard. He
seemed to enjoy being outside. He ate lunch and dinner and took a few naps
in between. We hope he sleeps through the night as well. We want to
thank you again for the opportunity to adopt again. We love having both
dogs!!
Just a quick question... I know I have to feed Mookie 3 times a day,
but how many scoops does he get?
I forgot since last year.
I forgot to thank you for Emmitt's gifts. He loves them!!
Thanks,
I'll email you some pictures soon.
Jaime Kraus