Monday, June 19, 2006

~*Bandit*~ & His cat sister Up-date

Thanks so much for the information on how Bandit (A Lucky Pup) and Amber (His sister the cat) can get along I will start doing it . Here is something I am sure all the schnoodle owners would like to know. Since I have had Bandit we only bath him in onganix Thera Neem Oil shampoo $11.25 in the health food store also I put on him the conditioner and I sprinkle the Neem Bark powder same price . I have never put advantage or any other pesticide on him or my lawn. I live in Fla where you know fleas are a problem. This product also can be ordered if people dont have a health food store near them The phone # is 1-888-989-neem. I swear by this product. He is one of the family and I treat him as such. I bath him every 2 weeks. The stuff they are selling
is not safe for our pets. And thank you for giving me all the good advice since I have Bandit. He is The love of our life.
Your web blog is the best. .The pups are beautiful you put all your love in them and it shows. Thanks Again Bandit & Julia Don