Saturday, June 24, 2006

" An Absolutely Breath Taking Picture"


What a breath taking site I saw when I looked out the front window this morning!
I ran and got my camera and went outside and took a few pictures of this really beautiful Rainbow so I could share it with you all.
It was such a blessing today as I am feeling in the dumps.

My son (who is turning 17 on July 1st. - How is that possible ? - Where did those 17 years go!) left this morning for a football camp. It is an honor to be picked to go to this camp because you have to be choosen by the football coach to go and he sure is not an easy guy to impress. It has just been so hot here in Florida that I worry about them out there running around ect.... I am sure it will all work out just fine and he will have a great time! I am just being a worry wort Mom : )

I took the Zoe lads to the vet yesterday and had their tails docked and dewclaws removed, They checked out just great. We also found out Abigail who we had high hopes of being pregnant is not... : (

Best Wishes for a great weekend!
Donna