Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Cute As A Button ~* Louie *~


I received this up-date & cute as could be Halloween picture of "Louie" (He is a pup from Jazabelle).




Hi Donna,

Hope all is well with you and your family. We have had some major computer problems since September and I have been going crazy without a computer. We have finally conquered the bugs!!!!! I was so happy to see the new puppies on your web page and all of the expected litters.

I wanted to give you a little update on Louie. I hope you received the pictures I sent earlier ~ he is beautiful and such a lover. Needless to say he is quite spoiled due to his looks and charm. He weighs 10lbs. which is great because he loves to be carried around. He spent a lot of time at the baseball field this summer watching Jake play baseball. He loves to go for walks, play and snuggle. He is wonderful around kids......Jake's friends come over and they become "human toys" for Louie. Well, it's time for our morning walk. I am loving the exercise!

Have a great day!!!!!!

Kris Hoffman