Monday, October 24, 2005

The Adorable ~* Skippy *~




Donna,
Hello there, I just wanted to send you an e-mail, with an update on Skipper (He is a Pup from Sophie's latest litter). He is great!!!!!!!! We just love him. We took him to the vet on Thurs. they said he was a great puppy. Our vet was impressed with all the records you had on him. My children our having a ball with him. He loves to play. He chews on everything so we have to have a chew toy around him always. He loves the nylobone. He will chew one down to practicallly nothing within minutes. Do you have any suggestions on other chew toys for him? I bought him a "velvet gnarly dog chew" the brand name is Booda. I haven't given it to him yet, because I wasn't sure if it was safe. There wasn't a number on the back to call. If you know which one I am talking about, could you let me know. I will hold on to it until I know if it is safe. He is eating very well. Twice a day, a half cup each feeding. He still likes a little water in his food. Is that o.k.? We are still feeding him the same food you gave us, our vet agreed with it also. He is doing well with the potty traing. He actually sniffs by the door already. Anyway, don't want to go on forever, we just are so happy with him, and once again we thank you for the" perfect match" for our family!
Michelle Kwolek

*****************************************************
A few Tips that I sent to Michelle to help with Skippy's teething:
What I use for teething puppies is a piece of frozen bagel (they love to knaw on it and it helps with the teething pain), you might also try a frozen dish towel tied into a knot, a kong toy with peanut butter stuffed inside keeps them busy too.