Sunday, August 14, 2005

Here is "Margot" the Magnificent!



Here is the latest up-date & pictures that Julie sent me of her sweatheart "Margot".
"Margot" is a Sophie puppy from her first litter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Donna,
Many thanks for Margot's birthday wishes, and I apologize for taking so long to reply. I am attaching a photo of Margot taken on her birthday, sitting on the sofa that she has partially chewed up! She had a lovely birthday with lots of treats and a special trip to PetCo so she could choose her own toy.
She is doing very well and now weighs 12lb. She's got a lot of energy and rushes around with her toys or Gemma, the Springer Spaniel that belongs to my son and lives here. In fact the two of them are inseparable and play games all the time. Margot is very motherly towards Gemma (who is much bigger and weighs about 36lb I think), and she is always washing her face and her feet for her! She is still a little shy around people, but we are working on that. We all love her dearly and cannot imagine life without her - she has found her way into our hearts.
My best to you and your family,
Julie